McNeilus Donates FLEX Controls Bridgemaster Mixer
Las Vegas, NV (Feb. 4, 2020) – McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing, Inc, an Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE:OSK) company, is back with one of the industry’s leading mixers at this year’s World of Concrete at the Las Vegas Convention Center, February 4-7. The company’s award-winning FLEX Controls™ enabled Bridgemaster® mixer will be featured at the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program’s annual auction on Wednesday, Feb. 5 in the North Hall Room N262. McNeilus partnered with Mack Trucks, Inc. for the donation, they provided a Mack® Granite® Boost-A-Load.
See the Bridgemaster® mixer entered in the auction outside the central hall where it will be displayed until shipped to the winning bidder. McNeilus mixers will also be shown in the Mack, Kenworth and Freightliner booths where team members from McNeilus’ industry-leading support team will be available to answer questions.
“McNeilus is proud to continue our support of the CIM program and invest in future leaders that will advance the industry,” commented Robert Monchamp, Vice President and General Manager of McNeilus Mixers and London Machinery. “We believe in this program and its mission. At McNeilus, we continue to innovate and invest in technology to help push the industry forward. The CIM programs mirrors our commitment to support our ever-changing concrete industry and gives these graduates the skills to excel.”
The CIM program is a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management.
The live auction begins at 1 p.m. and will be preceded by a silent auction held from 11 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Internet bidding will be available on the Ritchie Bros. website, www.rbauction.com. To participate in electronic auction bidding, bidders must register a week in advance. Those participating in the auction at World of Concrete can register on-site.
FLEX Controls Bridgemaster® Mixer Innovations
The innovative FLEX Controls™ system equipped on McNeilus concrete mixers offers an unprecedented level of performance and accuracy that allows reliable and precise mixing. Customer-driven innovations include:
- GradeMaster™ Technology: GradeMaster™ technology automatically detects when the truck is on an incline and spins the drum faster to keep the mix farther forward in the drum.
- Build-up Detection: This detection system determines how much to load and when to chip and helps avoid those overweight fees.
- Auto-Load Mode: FLEX Controls™ detects material loading and automatically engages load mode. This saves on fuel and extends equipment life.
Additionally, the Bridgemaster® Mixer features:
- 11-cubic-yard M80 Series™ drum
- 46-inch Paver opening
- 3-Button joystick
- Rear pendant keypad
- PMP PMB 7.1 straight drive
- Eaton motor and pump
- 150-gallon Lightweight aluminum water tank – high-mount with 24-inch step
- 3 Solid weld steel extension chutes with vertical rear pedestal hanging rack
- Flip up hopper with 4-inch drop
- 2 Bridgemaster® pressure gauges – in cab with FLEX Controls™ and near combo block
- 2 Slump meters – in cab with FLEX Controls™ and illuminated meter on rear pedestal
- Lighting package with night pour lights and strobe on rear pedestal
- Step bumper
- Recovery loop
- Clear coat for extra protection with 1-color paint in white
- Standard warranty
The lucky auction winner will also receive delivery from Las Vegas to anywhere in lower 48 states with all FET tax paid.
About McNeilus (more…)