THE DIFFERENCE IS EASY TO SEE.
- Extensive visibility studies completed to maximize your view.
- Thoughtful design of the windshield and cab to improve visibility on and off the jobsite.
Up to 35% increase in cab visibility
• New Cab Visibility
• Legacy Cab Visibility
THE FRONT DISCHARGE MIXER THAT PUTS THE DRIVER’S NEED OUT FRONT.
- Retain drivers with larger cab and improved ergonomics for comfort.
- Easier cab entry/exit with larger door and reduced step over distance.
- LED Platinum 360 Lighting Package for a brighter and more focused light on the job site.
Gain 3.5 square feet of door space for cab entry and exit.
• New Cab Door Size
• Legacy Cab Door Size
Looks like a mixer. Drives like a pickup.
- Double reduction front axle for superior maneuverability on & off the job site.
- Improved steering response with a new steering system.
- Consistent truck height for better maneuverability with SAT Hopper.
- 5-inch increased lift height for improved clearance with Load-Span Tag Axle.
over 25% improved turning radius.
• New Turning Radius
• Legacy Turning Radius
MORE PAYLOAD. LESS TRIPS TO THE JOB SITE.
- Optimized chassis and mixer designs offer up to 1-yard of additional payload depending on configuration.
- New 11.5-yard TMMB rated drums with an optimized center of gravity and weight savings on every configuration.
- New 34-foot bridge option with LSTA designed for additional payload.
- Improved weight distributions across all axle configurations.
Significant weight savings means up to 1- cubic yard of additional payload.
• New Truck Weight
• Legacy Truck Weight
THE MIXER THAT’S HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL.
- Save time and increase daily check completion rates with easy access points.
- Front and rear disc brakes mean less downtime and lower maintenance costs with extended service intervals.
- Increased corrosion protection through frame liner removal, E-Coat process and fastener coatings.
- All backed by the industry’s largest parts and service network from McNeilus.
Reduced wire harness count from 31 to 11.