THE DIFFERENCE IS EASY TO SEE.
- Extensive visibility studies completed to maximize your view.
- Thoughtful design of the windshield and cab to improve visibility on and off the jobsite.
Up to 35% increase in cab visibility
• New Cab Visibility
• Legacy Cab Visibility
THE FRONT DISCHARGE MIXER THAT PUTS THE DRIVER’S NEED OUT FRONT.
- Retain drivers with larger cab and improved ergonomics for comfort.
- Easier cab entry/exit with larger door and reduced step over distance.
- LED Platinum 360 Lighting Package for a brighter and more focused light on the job site.
Gain 3.5 square feet of door space for cab entry and exit.
• New Cab Door Size
• Legacy Cab Door Size
Looks like a mixer. Drives like a pickup.
- Double reduction front axle for superior maneuverability on & off the job site.
- Improved steering response with a new steering system.
- Consistent truck height for better maneuverability with SAT Hopper.
- 5-inch increased lift height for improved clearance with Load-Span Tag Axle.
over 25% improved turning radius.
• New Turning Radius
• Legacy Turning Radius
MORE PAYLOAD. LESS TRIPS TO THE JOB SITE.
- Optimized chassis and mixer designs offer up to 1-yard of additional payload depending on configuration.
- New 11.5-yard TMMB rated drums with an optimized center of gravity and weight savings on every configuration.
- New 34-foot bridge option with LSTA designed for additional payload.
- Improved weight distributions across all axle configurations.
Significant weight savings means up to 1- cubic yard of additional payload.
• New Truck Weight
• Legacy Truck Weight
THE MIXER THAT’S HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL.
- Save time and increase daily check completion rates with easy access points.
- Front and rear disc brakes mean less downtime and lower maintenance costs with extended service intervals.
- Increased corrosion protection through frame liner removal, E-Coat process and fastener coatings.
- All backed by the industry’s largest parts and service network from McNeilus.
Reduced wire harness count from 31 to 11.
TALK TO YOUR SALESPERSON TODAY TO GET ONE IN YOUR FLEET. Contact Us »