How we are addressing COVID-19 at McNeilus
During this time of uncertainty, the safety and well-being of our team members and our customers continues to remain our top priority. As an organization, we have taken many preventive measures to limit the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus and mitigate the impact to our business during this rapidly evolving situation.
Some of the actions we have taken include:
- Ensuring high-touch areas in our facilities are cleaned frequently
- Regular communication with our team to follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Limiting global and domestic business travel (unless it is absolutely critical and approved between McNeilus and your team)
- Practicing social distancing measures and encouraging team members to maintain the CDC recommended amount of space between other individuals
- Staggering work shifts and work zones to limit the spread of germs for our production teams
- Encouraging team members to work remotely, where possible
- Creation of an enhanced visitor policy for our facilities to limit visits to business-critical items
As a manufacturing company, our production operations continue as normal as possible. Our goal is making sure everyone we serve has what they need to take care of themselves and their families. We continue to be here to support you.
With any questions, please reach out to your sales and service representatives. More information on who to contact in your area can be found on our website here: https://www.mcneiluscompanies.com/contact/