McNeilus is synonymous with innovation. We build every product with the goal of meeting and exceeding customers’ needs. Cutting-edge technology and the voice of the customer are exactly what went into creating our Meridian ™ Front Loader.
It’s lighter in weight, at a base body weight of 17,100 pounds. It’s powerful, with 10,000-pound-rated arms. And it can carry more, at a maximum carrying capacity of 14 tons. Plus, it comes standard with Excalibre™ packing cylinders that provide a harder surface (over chrome cylinders), which resists wear and corrosion, and a patented tool steel shaver and seals drastically reduce hydraulic contamination.
This front loader, available in a 40-cubic-yard body size, provides a perfect balance of performance and versatility for commercial and residential routes. And that’s just the beginning.
Take a look at some of the Meridian’s other features and benefits:
- Clear headframe means hydraulic and electrical components are kept away from hot exhaust and refuse debris.
- Hydraulics are mounted in side-of-body enclosures rather than on the headframe for easier access and serviceability.
- Flat body and hopper floor design provide support for best-in-class carrying capacity.
- Non-sliding tailgate provides less wear on the tailgate seal, and easier-to-deploy tailgate props that offer improved access.
- Arm and fork position sensors improve the operator experience and offer greater control.
- McNeilus CODE™ system provides simplified CAN-based controls with superior diagnostics and troubleshooting at your fingertips.
- Tailgate CNG is available for Meridian in 60, 75, 90 and 105 DGE capacities, as well as other CNG configurations.