KEEP YOUR FLEET RUNNING CLEAN AND SMOOTH.
Keeping your trucks’ hydraulic fluid in top shape is key to a healthy fleet. Street Smart Contamination Control™ offers the components and solutions needed to monitor and maintain optimal fluid cleanliness.
- 70% to 80% of all hydraulic system failures are directly related to contamination
- System efficiency can drop by up to 20% before an operator even detects a problem
- Optimal fluid cleanliness increases component life and lowers operative costs
McNeilus-exclusive Excalibre™ cylinders help prevent
hydraulic contamination with a patented tool steel shaver,
field-proven seal and nitrided rods that remove problem-causing debris.
SCC Filtration Station
The Smart Contamination Control (SCC) filtration station provides fast, reliable fluid testing and reports to make maintenance easier and efficient. It features:
- Touchscreen, interfacing PLC, sensor monitoring and data entry program built in
- Auto run/auto shutoff target cleanliness filtration and preventive maintenance information
- Detailed fluid condition reports include ISO fluid cleanliness, percent of water in oil and oil temp
- High-capacity filter housing using top-load filters with auto bleed valves for easier element service and no air-related faults
Visit StreetSmartParts.com to find parts or look up
filter maintenance guidelines in one of our manuals.
Learn more about Street Smart Contamination Control.
|Download our SCC Filtration Station Flyer.|