The partner you need.
When you GET IN with McNeilus, you get the industry’s most extensive network of service centers and certified technicians to help you support the full life cycle of your truck. In the end, our single goal is to provide you with the parts, service and solutions to keep your trucks running, no matter what makes or models are in your fleet.
Our technicians are factory-trained by the people who build your trucks to help you maintain, repair, refurbish
and troubleshoot your trucks. Our services include:
- Hydraulic and electrical repair and replacement
- Extensive welding, fabrication and painting capabilities
- Complete body refurbishing programs
- Drum removal and replacement in as little as 5 hours
- Fleet Evaluation Program
- Preventative Maintenance
- Fully equipped service bays
- Certified industry-leading technicians
- CNG certified technicians
- Mobile support solutions provide on-site assistance
Technical support, the way it should be.
Our experts are available around the clock and at no cost to you. McNeilus’ technical service representatives offer a combined 137 years’ experience to assist you with anything from a quick shop manual question to more technical troubleshooting.
Call us at 888.686.7278 and select from following options:
Choose 2 for Rear Discharge Mixer
- 2 for Rear Discharge Mixer Technical Support
Choose 3 for Front Discharge Mixer
- 2 for Front Discharge Mixer Technical Support
Authorized Service Providers
We’ve expanded our industry-leading service and support network, with the addition of select Rush Truck Centers and TEC Equipment locations as authorized service providers. These service centers are strategically located throughout western North America, in order to provide you the additional local support and service capabilities you need to keep your fleet running. And, McNeilus regularly provides technician training for each authorized service provider to ensure personnel has extensive working knowledge of all McNeilus products.